Our litigation practice is focussed on Commercial Disputes, Civil Disputes, Shareholders Disputes, Enforcement of Security, Corporate and Securities Law, Competition Law, Labour and Employment Matters, Real Estate issues and Economic Offences, matters under Aviation & Admiralty laws.
We handle a number of Corporate, Civil and Property matters before various courts, quasi-judicial authorities, and tribunals, including the Bombay High Court, Bombay City Civil Court, District Courts, Magistrates and Sessions Court and various adjudicatory authorities and tribunals such as under the RERA, NCLT, Debt Recovery Tribunals (DRT) etc.
We believe in devising litigation strategy that will be in the best commercial interest of our client.
- Commercial and Contract Disputes
- Corporate Litigation
- Property and Rent Disputes
- Banking and Insurance Disputes
- Cases relating to Dishonour of Cheques U/S. 138 of Negotiable Instrument Act
- Employment and Service Matters
- Monetary Claims
- Consumer Disputes
- Writ Petitions
- Succession Disputes
- Testamentary Litigation, Probate etc.
- Insolvency and bankruptcy litigation
- Proceedings under RERA
- Corporate Taxation
- Intellectual Property Disputes
We handle disputes related to Patent, Copyright and Trademark infringement. Protection and prosecution of Intellectual Property rights (including patents, trademarks, design rights, copyrights, geographical indications, domain names, proprietary know-how and business processes)
- Proceedings before National Company Law Tribunal & National Company Law Appellate Tribunal
(We handle disputes relating to Insolvency & Bankruptcy proceedings, Shareholder Oppression & Mismanagement, Corporate Restructuring for revival of Sick Companies, Compounding of offences, Class Action suits, Transfer and Transmission of securities etc.)